If you are competitive, adaptable and a natural networker who is able to consistently motivate and lead others to success, then join our team at Modern Woodmen of America! We are currently hiring-on and hiring-to-train confident and ambitious Financial Services Managers to help us build a team of successful Financial Services Representatives. Your efforts will work toward making a positive impact on the lives of our members and their communities. You will recruit representatives and train them to be high-performing financial professionals through careful supervision and instruction – involving them in the community and developing both their personal and professional knowledge.
If you are a communicative, amiable and determined individual who wants to pursue a managerial career with a stable and secure industry leader, then Modern Woodmen of America may be the right place for you!
As a Financial Services Manager for Modern Woodmen of America, you will attract, select, train and supervise your team members to help them attain higher levels of success. You will instruct them on proper customer dialogue and interaction as well as educate them on our product line and the benefits of our services.
Additional responsibilities for the Financial Services Manager include:
- Identifying and developing strong future leaders
- Commanding the aspirations of your team members
- Continuing to grow personally as a leader
Modern Woodmen of America is also seeking a financially stable individual who either has a proven history of managerial success in the financial industry or is willing to undergo extensive training in order to effectively develop into this position.
Additionally, the Financial Services Manager should:
- Have or be able to attain applicable industry designations
- Have or be able to attain Series 6, 63 and 26 licenses
- Have at least three years of continuous U.S. residency
- Be a U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident visa
- Read, write and speak English fluently
At Modern Woodmen of America, we recognize how hard our team members work in order to provide our members with the best products and service possible. Therefore, we are pleased to offer our Entry-level Sales Manager extensive training, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Additional benefits available to the Entry-level Sales Manager include:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Planning w/ Company Match
- Non-contributory retirement plans
- Group health and dental benefits
- Group term life insurance benefits
- Optional group disability insurance benefits
- Laptop provided
- Social Security and Medicare taxes paid