Because early detection can save lives, Modern Woodmen offers a free colorectal screening kit (ColoCARE) to members.
A self-test that can be conducted in the home, the screening kit helps you and your doctor detect possible warning signs of colon and rectal diseases. When detected early, these diseases can often be successfully treated.
Already a Member?
Apply for your ColoCARE kit online.
• If you're over age 50
• If a member of your family had colon cancer (Start getting tested 10
years before their age of diagnosis)
• If you have symptoms (Especially bleeding from the rectum, unusual
constipation, abdominal cramping and narrowing of the feces)
• Recommended screening tests.
• Exercise daily - 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
• Keep your weight in check.
• Limit high fat foods.
• Limit your alcohol intake.