Volunteerism, education, patriotism and fun are the foundation of Modern Woodmen Youth Service Clubs. For more than 60 years, these clubs have improved the self-esteem of participating children through helping others. What is a club?
Similar to scout troops, clubs hold monthly activities and plan volunteer projects that benefit the community. In a safe and positive environment, led by adult Modern Woodmen members, participating kids undertake countless educational, service and beautification projects for the betterment of their local communities. And they have a lot of fun along the way. Benefit kids and their communities
Here are some of the many great things youth service clubs do:
Who can participate?
- Put hundreds of dollars and hours of service into their communities
- Help young people grow into adults who serve their communities
- Offer children wholesome, educational and fun activities
- Build confidence and improve self-esteem Instill a sense of patriotism and pride in their communities
- Give kids a chance to socialize with peers and interact with other generations
All children who are members of Modern Woodmen are eligible to be part of a youth service club in their area. There are three types: Junior clubs for children 16 and younger Teen clubs for age 12 and up Tiny tot clubs for age 6 and under.