If you are competitive, adaptable and a natural networker who is able to consistently motivate and lead others to success, then join our team at Modern Woodmen of America! We are currently hiring-on and hiring-to-train confident and ambitious Entry-level Sales Managers who want to develop a rewarding career in the Financial Services industry.
Our senior management has a clear vision of the future and is committed to developing tomorrow’s leaders. Senior management actively participates in your leadership development and believes in leading by example. As you serve as a key member of the regional leadership team, you will build key relationships within your local community. A clearly-defined twelve month period is designed for you to work in the field, develop habits for success and ultimately apply these skills to lead your own team.
If you are a communicative, high-performing, high-achieving individual who wants to pursue a managerial career with a stable and secure industry leader, then Modern Woodmen of America may be the right place for you!
As an Entry-level Sales Manager for Modern Woodmen of America, your initial responsibility is to establish yourself as a financial services professional. In order to attract, select, train and supervise a team of financial representatives, you need to grow your own leadership skills. You will receive personal mentoring from leaders in the field and home office, obtain securities licenses, and impact your clients and community through fraternalism. After establishing yourself as a financial services professional, you will recruit representatives and train them to be high-performing financial professionals through careful supervision and instruction – involving them in the community and developing both their personal and professional knowledge.
Additional responsibilities for the Entry-level Sales Manager include:
- Identifying and developing strong future leaders
- Commanding the aspirations of your team members
- Continuing to develop your leadership and business skills as a leader
- Completing Leadership studies
- Earning the Fraternal Insurance Counselor designation
- Participating in Leadership Institutes
Modern Woodmen of America is also seeking a financially stable individual who has a desire to undergo extensive training in order to effectively develop into a sales leader.
Additionally, the Entry-level Sales Manager should:
- Have an undergraduate or graduate degree, not required but preferred
- Have no previous experience in the financial services industry
- Have or be able to attain applicable industry designations
- Have or be able to attain Series 6, 63 and 26 licenses
- Have at least three years of continuous U.S. residency
- Be a U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident visa
- Read, write and speak English fluently
At Modern Woodmen of America, we recognize how hard our team members work in order to provide our members with the best products and service possible. Therefore, we are pleased to offer our Entry-level Sales Manager extensive training, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Additional benefits available to the Entry-level Sales Manager include:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Planning w/ Company Match
- Non-contributory retirement plans
- Group health and dental benefits
- Group term life insurance benefits
- Optional group disability insurance benefits
- Laptop provided
- Social Security and Medicare taxes paid