For K-12 students
The MoneyMasters K-12 program supports educators in developing financial know-how in students from kindergarten through high school. This blended-learning program includes interactive modules and hands-on activities that help students connect with the material.
Educators will receive:
- Grade-appropriate content and resources.
- Flexible, supplemental offline lesson plans.
- Engaging discussion guides and extension activities.
- Detailed alignment guides for Common Core State Standards and Jump$tart National Standards in K-12 Personal Finance Education.
- Funds to organize a community service capstone project with your classroom (if eligible).
Students will receive:
- Engaging animations, which provide direct instructions on financial topics.
- Guided practice activities that reinforce financial knowledge and skills.
- Digital, performance-based games.
- An immersive, interactive learning experience.
Ready to get started?
- Request the program for your school, home school or youth group.
- Talk to a Modern Woodmen representative, who can help you share more about this program with school administrators and others.
- View the curriculum guide, which shares a detailed course outline for each age group.
MoneyMasters workshops help groups of adults improve financial literacy.
These free, interactive workshops give you the basic tools and knowledge you need to move toward a healthy financial future for yourself and your family. They’re brought to you as a volunteer service by your local Modern Woodmen representative through partnership with a local nonprofit organization or public agency.
- Budgeting – Learn the value of creating and maintaining a budget.
- Making budgets work – Identify obstacles to budgeting and ways to manage spending.
- Identity theft – Protect yourself by knowing the signs of identity theft and scams.
- Credit scores & reports – Learn about credit scores and strategies to build and improve your credit.
- Debt management – Review the common reasons for debt and create a plan for managing it.
Ready to get started?
- Schedule a workshop for your community organization.
- Talk to a Modern Woodmen representative, who can help you share more about these workshops with others.