There are many planning options available to you, including:
- Salary allotment plans for life insurance and annuities.
- SIMPLE IRA and SEP IRA plans.
- Defined contribution plans, such as 401(k) plans.
- Profit-sharing plans.
- Executive bonus plans.
- Split-dollar life insurance plans.
- Supplemental executive retirement plans (SERP).
If you are interested in learning more about these specific plans, please contact a Modern Woodmen representative today!
Your financial representative
Meet a Modern Woodmen representative in your community and begin to explore how shared values can work for you.
Find a rep near you
Need help finding a representative?
If you’re unable to find a Modern Woodmen representative in your community, we’d like to help.Contact the home office
Additional products and services
Talk to a representative to see what's best for you.
Saving for college is a priority for many families today, and a 529 plan gives you the ability to save for higher education expenses while receiving tax benefits not found in other investment options.